Hot Fudge Brownies will be a new favorite slow cooker recipe. The center comes out pudding-like and you won’t be able to resist them. Grab a spoon!
You know how much I love my slow cooker. And I love it even more now that I have made these Hot Fudge Brownies in it. Because dessert always wins. I’ve partnered with Ginny’s and I was able to make these mouth-watering brownies with the help of my new slow cooker. Ginny’s is a a cookware, bedding, & bath brand that’s celebrating 25 years of amazing products.
The center of these brownies are all pudding-like. Not doughy or under cooker, just gooey pudding heaven. I really wish I still had some right now. That or ‘reach through the screen and grab one” powers. Wouldn’t that be amazing? Because then you could try some of these brownies or some of the other 10 bloggers recipes that I joined in the Ginny’s Recipe Challenge. It was so fun to receive my slow cooker and come up with an outside-the-box recipe for using a slow cooker. You can seriously make anything in a slow cooker. Just google it. You will be amazed.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 2Tbsp. oil
- ½ cup water
- ⅔ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. baking cocoa
- 1½ cup boiling water
- Line a slow cooker with parchment paper, pressing all around the bottom. Leave some hanging up and over the sides. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Stir the brownie mix, eggs, oil and water in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix just to combine.
- Pour into the slow cooker and spread smooth.
- Add the brown sugar and baking cocoa to the boiling water. Whisk until dissolved. Pour over the brownie batter.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours until mostly set. The center will be still a little underdone. That's good, it is part of the hot fudge part of the brownie.
- Cut or scoop onto plates or serving bowls and serve.
- Top with vanilla ice cream if desired or just dust with powdered sugar.
Now be sure to check out the other bloggers’ recipes. You will love them!
While you’re there, enter the giveaway where you can win a $250 gift card. You can enter as many times as you’d like until May 31st.
Disclaimer: I received a Ginny’s brand product to complete my recipe and one as compensation for my time.