I’m sharing French’s® in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™ #FrenchsCrowd #FrenchsMustard
Looking for an easy dinner recipe for those busy summer evenings? This Honey Dijon Garlic Chicken is a family favorite and sure to please everyone!
School is out next week. Next. Week. You know what this means. Busy hectic running everywhere doing all the things and going all the places. You guys. I need easy meals more than ever. I work outside the home now and so between momming, blogging, working at my other job and breathing, there’s not much time for anything else. Dinner needs to be fast and easy.
Did you catch my recipe for my Chef Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing? It’s another recipe I made with French’s mustards and it’s one you need for the summer, too. For this Honey Dijon Garlic Chicken I used French’s Dijon Mustard. French’s is known for its iconic Classic Yellow mustard, but did you know that it also has a deliciously bold tasting Spicy Brown mustard AND a smooth & creamy Dijon? It’s true. Real Chardonnay makes French’s Dijon so delicious. It’s the go to gourmet mustard that adds a touch of class and creativity to your cooking.
Make this chicken soon. You will thank me!
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp butter
- 6 cloves fresh minced garlic or 2¼ tsp dried
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tbsp French's Dijon mustard
- Line an 8x11 inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the empty pan in a 425 degree oven to heat up while you prepare the glaze.
- For the Glaze:
- Melt the butter in a small pan. Add the garlic and cook for only 30-60 seconds to soften it. Do not brown the garlic.
- Add the honey, Dijon mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well to blend and simmer over medium heat for one or two minutes begin to reduce the glaze.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Remove the hot baking dish from the oven and place the chicken breasts in the dish. Pour the hot glaze evenly over the chicken.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and baste the chicken with the glaze in the bottom of the pan. Return to the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until done.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!