You need just a few ingredients to make this Hawaiian Slush. It’s the perfect thing on a hot summer day. Just scoop it up and pour lemon-lime soda over it.
The best thing about hot days are the cold treats. They are the only thing that make hot days worth having. This Hawaiian Slush is the perfect treat. Just mix together the ingredients and pop it in the freezer. Then scoop some into glasses and top with Sprite or 7-Up. Bam. It’s great for parties and cook outs because it serves a lot. And you don’t need an ice cream maker to make this.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream of coconut
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2 cups water
- 2 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- In a blender, combine all ingredients but the lemon-lime soda; blend.
- Pour into a plastic container and store overnight in the freezer.
- To serve, place 2 scoops in a glass, then fill the glass with lemon-lime soda.