Grilled Bacon Tomato Cheese Sandwich is a delicious twist on the classic grilled cheese sandwich.
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a grilled cheese sandwich. From the time I can remember, I have been eating them. Then I started my first job where they served them with a slice of a tomato cooked inside. INSIDE. I’d never heard of that before. I was hooked after the first bite. Then I tried dipping it in my Broccoli Soup. SO GOOD. When I saw a recipe like I’ve loved for so long on the Walmart Kraft Food page with turkey bacon added, I knew I had to make it. It’s a great and easy recipe to make in between holiday meals and parties. Make a bunch and cut them into triangles (obviously) and set them on a plate. Everyone can grab one to munch on to keep tummies happy.
You can find so many great recipes over there. I used Kraft Singles American cheese and the result is smooth, cheesy goodness. Make everyday delicious with Kraft!
- 4 slices white bread
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard, optional
- 4 KRAFT 2% Milk Singles
- 4 slices turkey bacon, cut crosswise in half, crisply cooked
- 2 slices tomato
- 4 tsp. butter, softened
- Spread bread slices evenly with mustard if using.
- Place two 2% Milk Singles, four turkey bacon pieces and one tomato slice on each of two of the bread slices. Top each with second bread slice. Spread outsides of sandwiches with softened butter.
- Place sandwiches in a large skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Watch closely to not burn.
- Cut into triangles and serve.
Sponsored post by Lunchbox. Thanks to my readers for allowing me to work with partners I love who support this blog!