German Chocolate Fudge couldn’t be any easier to make. It’s a two-ingredient recipe (well 3 counting the frosting) that you can make into lots of different varieties.
Christmas treats are one of the best parts of the holiday season. Am I right? I always look forward to what my friends and neighbors give us as treats. Some have something new each year and others stick to a certain item and have become known for it. I have a friend that makes homemade chocolates and ohmygosh I hide them. They are my favorite. Whatever people make, I will inhale immediately. Because sugar. That’s it. Like this German Chocolate Fudge. It’s a great recipe because you can use the two ingredient base for any variation. Just watch, once you start making this, you will start thinking of different ways to create it. I use it in my S’mores Fudge and it’s awesome. Once you cut it up, pack it up and treat your neighbors with some German Chocolate Fudge this holiday season. It’s a quick and easy recipe so you still have time to make this!
- 12 oz. pkg milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 14.5 oz tub of Coconut Pecan frosting
- Place the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a microwave safe bowl and cook for one minute.
- Stir and continue microwaving at 30 second intervals; stirring after each time until smooth.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8 square baking dish.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 3 hours.
- Cut into small squares and enjoy.
You may also like these recipes: