These Garlic Parmesan Potatoes are an easy and addicting side dish that your whole family will love. Who can resist baby potatoes?
I realize that these Garlic Parmesan Potatoes use the oven which I hate doing during the summer. But. They are so so good. Crispy, flavorful little bites of deliciousness you cannot resist. They go with pretty much any main dish. The kids will love making these. They are super easy and simple but so flavorful. We ate them with these Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders and they were perfect.
Any time Parmesan cheese is involved, you can basically be assured that it will be a fab recipe. And potatoes? I mean they are pretty much the best vegetable. They give us french fries and chips so what more can you say? I feel like I could eat this entire batch by myself. They are that good, you guys. Give them a try and let me know how you like them!
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ lbs baby potatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together all but the oil and potatoes.
- Pour the olive oil into a 9x13 baking dish, tilting in all directions to evenly coat the bottom of the dish.
- Evenly sprinkle the cheese mixture over the oil.
- Place potatoes cut side down into mixture in a single layer. Press firmly to make sure the cheese sticks to the potatoes.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until potatoes are fork tender. Remove dish from the oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove potatoes from the dish and serve.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!