I hope you are enjoying all the holiday recipes floating around the internet as much as I am. I love the food this time of year! It’s just so cozy and wonderful.
I have recipes on my blog using Eggnog. I love baking with the stuff. But I am not a huge fan of drinking it straight. Today I made my own Eggless Eggnog. I like it! I can drink it! And there are no eggs in it.
- 1 box (3 oz.) instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 4 C. milk
- 4 C. heavy cream
- ½ C. sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 or 3 tsp. Rum extract
- Garnish: Whipped cream and nutmeg
- In a large bowl (or a blender if it will fit) stir together dry pudding mix and 1 C. milk.
- When mixture begings to thicken, add remaining ingredients except garnish.
- Mix well.
- Cover and chill.
- Garnish individual servings with whipped topping and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
- Makes ½ gallon.