Easy Salted Chocolate Caramel Fudge is a sweet treat that is quick and easy to make! Makes a great holiday gift too!
Hi everyone! Renee back with what will be my very last recipe post for Mandy’s Recipe Box. I’ve been so grateful to be able to share the goodness from my kitchen here with you all over the past year and a half and I thank Mandy for this wonderful opportunity! I hope you all won’t forget me! You can always find me over at my blog, Renee’s Kitchen Adventures!
Today I’m sharing this incredibly easy fudge recipe. No candy thermometer or candy making skills needed to pull of this delicious sweet treat, honestly, ANYONE can make this! Really!!
I was inspired to create this fudge with a grocery store find a few weeks ago: Caramel flavored sweetened condensed milk. I followed my recipe for Easy Pumpkin Spice Pecan Fudge, but subbed plain sweetened condensed milk for the caramel flavored kind and used milk chocolate chips in place of the Pumpkin Spice ones. The recipe has just a few ingredients: the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate), vanilla extract and salt. That’s it. You basically melt everything together (I used the stove top, but microwave would work too!) and stir until it’s smooth and combined.
Since caramel goes so well with salt, I topped this fudge with a sprinkle of coarse sea salt. I just LOVE the salty crunchiness of the sea salt against the sweetness of the chocolate and caramel.
This makes a great hostess gift for the holiday season or a sweet treat to enjoy with family and friends!
Easy Salted Chocolate Caramel Fudge
Sweet, dense chocolate caramel fudge topped with crunchy sea salt flakes.
Author: Renee | Renee's Kitchen Adventures
- 1 - 14 oz. can of Caramel Flavored Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 18 oz. milk chocolate chips
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- coarse sea salt for topping
- Line an 8" x 8" pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- In a large sauce pan, melt the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and pinch of kosher salt over low heat, stirring often, until everything is melted. Take off heat and beat in the vanilla extract with a wooden spoon.
- Spread into prepared pan and sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for several hours, or until the fudge is firm enough to cut into squares.
Like what you see? Follow RKA on all these social networks!!