This Easy Goulash is one of the meals I make most when I am short on time. It’s such a quick and easy recipe. The hardest part is browning the ground beef!
Honestly, I make this dish a lot. All you need to do is brown the ground beef in a large skillet and add the rest. It’s a great dump recipe as I like to call it. Just dump it all in and let it heat through. My daughter had a report in Geography class on Hungary. So she told everyone her mom would make Goulash. All her classmates asked, “Isn’t your mom a food blogger on the internet? I can’t wait to taste it!” As I said on Instagram, no pressure. I made this a while ago, but with all the holiday recipes I posted, this is the first chance I’ve had to share it on my blog! It’s a good one. I hope you make it soon.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow or sea shell pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced, optional
- 1 (14 oz.) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook ground beef and onion in it until done.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Once meat is cooked, add the corn, green beans, diced tomatoes (with juice), and tomato sauce.
- Drain cooked pasta and add to pan. Stir everything together and heat through.