When I was in high school, the thing to do on weekends was to go to Jamba Juice for a smoothie. I loved them all! Razzmatazz was my favorite. Oh the memories. Cranberry Craze is what I’m sharing with you today. The recipe I found used raspberry, strawberry and blueberry sherbets. I used actual strawberries and blueberries in mine, along with the raspberry sherbet. Throw in some ice and cranberry juice and you have yourself a Cranberry Craze.
- 12 oz. (1½ cups) cranberry juice
- 2 scoops raspberry sherbet
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth. It will be thick.
- Enjoy alone or share with a friend.