This Copycat Crunch Bar Recipe is so easy to make, you won’t believe it! Now you have no excuses for making neighbor treats to give out for Christmas.
Maybe you still have some Halloween candy leftover. Maybe you will find Crunch bars. Maybe you don’t need them anymore now that you can make your own. Honestly, this Copycat Crunch Bar recipe will surprise you at how much it tastes like the original. I love copycat recipes. Because where I live, you can’t just hop in your car and run to the store 2 minutes away to feed a craving. Thirty minutes to an hour, people. And by then, the craving could be over. So I have learned to make copycat versions of things I love like Applebee’s Oriental Chicken Salad and Chick-fil-a Nuggets. Because necessity.
Two ingredients and you’ve got yourself a great sub for a Crunch Bar. Then you just package them up and give to neighbors who will be thrilled with this delicious treat. And be sure to act like it was a huge deal to make these because you will totally get praised and be their favorite neighbor.
- 2 (12 oz each) bags milk chocolate chips
- 1½ cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Place chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute; stir.
- Continue cooking at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Be careful not to burn it.
- Stir in cereal.
- Pour into a 9×13 that has been lined with foil and greased, leaving “handles” over the edges of the pan.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes until set.
- Remove from pan using “handles” and cut into desired sized rectangles.
Check out these other copycat recipes: