Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread tastes a lot like Amish Friendship Bread. I love this because it tastes so great but without all the work of the Amish Bread.
We ate this loaf up in a few hours. That’s saying something in this house. And it wasn’t even all me that ate it! It’s so addicting.
Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread
Author: Mandy Bird
- 2 c. flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ c. butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs.
- Alternately add dry ingredients and buttermilk to the margarine mixture. Start and end with dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour ½ the batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the batter.
- Top with the remaining batter.
- With a knife, make swirls through the batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.