Choose Your Flavor Cake is one of the best cakes you make because you can make it into any flavor. It doesn’t even need frosting!
My sister-in-law brought this cake to dinner one day and I love it. It is more like a quick bread/cake. And the best part is that you can choose how you want it to taste. You just pick your cake mix and a pudding mix and there you go. You can simply dust it with powdered sugar and be done or drizzle it with a glaze that matches. Lemon glaze, chocolate glaze, vanilla glaze, and on and on.
- 1 box of cake mix of your choice (I used yellow)
- 1 pkg. instant pudding of your choice (I used lemon)
- ¾ c. water
- 4 eggs
- ¼ c. oil
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Mix all together and pour into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to finish cooling.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.