Hello foodie friends! I’m Holly from the food blog Life as a Lofthouse! I am so stoked to be here today, while Mandy takes care of her new little bundle of joy! When she asked me to guest post for her I was more than happy to oblige.
2 cups sugar
1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup cocoa
3 Tablespoons milk or heavy cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 30 muffin cups with paper bake cups, set aside.
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin)
- Fill cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until tooth-pick insterted comes out clean.
- Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
- In a large bowl cream butter, vanilla and milk.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Mix in crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Frost cupcakes!