It’s the perfect cookbook for outdoor cooking with over 250 recipes for main dishes, sides, desserts and more. Here are some recipes from the cookbook.
While looking through recipes, trying to decide what to make first, my eye caught my friend Brandie’s name. You may know her as The Country Cook! I knew her recipe for Chicken Skewers was the first I wanted to make. So here they are!
1 cup olive oil
3/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup mustard
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp. garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1inch strips or chunks
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients except chicken.
- Place chicken in a shallow glass dish. Add marinade and turn to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 houts to overnight.
- Thread chicken onto skewers. I added chunks of bell peppers, onions and whole mushrooms.
- Grill over medium high heat for 5 minutes per side, or until chicken juices run clear.
- You may baste the chicken with leftover marinade, but make sure it gets cooked thoroughly to kill any bacteria.
Now for the giveaway! Just use the rafflecopter below to enter. Log in with your email or facebook account.