1/2 cup boiling water
2 cubes chicken bouillon
3 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. paprika
1/4 cup butter, sliced
- Combine boiling water, bouillon cubes and 2 Tbsp. lemon juice in a cup; set aside.
- In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with remaining lemon juice. In a separate shallow dish, combine flour, garlic powder and paprika.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into flour mixture.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over med-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on both sides.
- Stir bouillon mixture and add to the skillet. Reduce heat to med-low. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear when pierced.
- Serve chicken and pan sauce over rice.