I love the incredible dish that is the Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. Ham and Swiss cheese stuffed inside a chicken breast? What’s not to love? But I don’t want to take the time to make that usually so I have a solution with this casserole. You will see how quickly this becomes a family favorite recipe.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe
Author: Mandy Bird
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 10 slices deli ham, cut into bite sized squares
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 10 saltine crackers, crushed
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. garlic salt
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the cooked rice in the bottom of the dish.
- Place chicken over rice. Place cheese slices over the chicken. Add cut up ham.
- Mix together the soup, milk and sour cream.
- Spread over the ham.
- In a small bowl, mix together the saltines, paprika, garlic salt and parsley. Sprinkle evenly over the soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
You will like these recipes, too: