These Chicken Cordon Bleu BLT Cups are a lifesaver on busy nights. I have certain dinners I call emergency meals. They are for when everything goes wrong, our schedule has gone insane and I need dinner done fast! Chicken Cordon Bleu BLT Cups are one of my kids favorite emergency meals. And as a bonus, you can make them ahead and freeze them. I don’t even thaw them, I just pop them frozen into a muffin tin and bake a little longer.
These are great for game day,are a perfect appetizer, but we gobble them up for dinner. Chicken Cordon Bleu BLT cups are a recipe you can count on!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Country Dijon Mustard
- 1 (10) ounce can chunk white chicken, drained
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 packages crescent rolls or sheet
- 2 plum tomatoes diced
- shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard. Reserve scant ¼ cup mayo mixture for topping. Add to large bowl, chicken, bacon, and cheese. Mix until well blended.
- Open Crescent roll dough and spread on counter. Cut into 9 equal squares.
- Place into muffin cups. Add 1 level cookie scoop of filling, about 2 tablespoons into center of each crescent square. Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 5-10 minutes. Top with lettuce and tomato. Place remaining mayo mixture in a baggie, snip a small hole in the corner and squeeze to top cup with extra flavor!
Check out these game day recipes: