This post is sponsored by Lucky Leaf Pie Filling. All thoughts are my own.
With the holidays is full swing, that often means guests. This Cherry Pie Bubble Up is the perfect dessert to serve. It takes less than 5 minutes to get this baby to the oven!
Can you believe the Holidays are almost here? In addition to the time with family and friends, there’s also the hustle and bustle of shopping, cooking and baking. Lucky Leaf is here to help take a little of the holiday stress by helping you spend a little less time in the kitchen and a little more time enjoying your creations with your loved ones.
Two ingredients. That’s all this recipe takes. Well, 4 if you count the milk and powdered sugar to make the glaze. Who can’t handle that? If you keep refrigerated jumbo biscuits and your favorite flavor of Lucky Leaf pie filling on hand, you will always have a dessert that can be ready to eat in 30 minutes. Because sometimes you have unexpected guests. Or you are crazy busy with life but still want a dessert to wow your friends and family. This Cherry Pie Bubble Up is IT.
- 1 (16.3 oz) can refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 1 (21 oz.) can Lucky Leaf cherry pie filling
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open can of biscuits and cut each into fourths.
- Pour pie filling into a large mixing bowl.
- Add cut up biscuit pieces; stir together until coated.
- Pour into baking dish and spread out.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix together the milk and powdered sugar. Drizzle over slightly cooled dessert.
I think you need some pie filling to make this delicious dessert. How about 3 cans of Lucky Leaf Pie filling and a stoneware deep dish pie plate? Sound good? Just use the form below to enter to win.