Cheesy Bacon Corn Dip will be the hit at any party or game day. Cheese, bacon, corn and jalapenos all come together for a delicious appetizer.
A few weeks ago I talked about my trip to Iowa for the CornQuest Tour. It’s put on every year by the Iowa Corn Growers Association and I attended with 9 other bloggers. Today I am sharing a delicious recipe using, what else, corn! We were able to visit Hy-Vee’s and taste an incredible corn dip. I had to make one myself. It’s not the exact same but super delicious nonetheless. I love dip recipes. They are so easy and basically a meal.
This dip of mine is a little spicy and so full of amazing flavor. Because bacon. Add bacon to most anything and it’s amazing. And cheese. Ohmygosh I die at all that cheese! Look at it. I couldn’t keep away from this dip. Chips, crackers, bread, a spoon… it doesn’t matter. Just get it in your face. You will love it and be the most famous person in the land. Among your friends and family anyway.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1⅛ cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⅛ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 to 4 oz. canned dice jalapeno peppers, depending on how spicy you like it
- 15 oz. can corn, drained
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ lb bacon, cooked and crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp for garnish)
- green onions for garnish
- Mix cream cheese, and one cup of each cheddar and Monterey cheeses, jalapeno, corn, bacon, and garlic powder.
- Spread into an 8x8 or equivalent pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining ⅛ cups of cheddar and Monterey cheeses and reserved bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil on low and heat another minute or two to brown the cheese a little. Watch closely to not burn!
- Serve warm with chips, crackers or bread.
I was sponsored by Iowa Corn Growers Association to attend the CornQuest 2015 Tour and share this recipe. All thoughts are all mine.
Check out these warm dip recipes from my friends: