This Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix is the perfect treat when watching a movie with your family. Grab some bowls and get ready to munch!
Is anyone else completely excited to see the new Peanuts movie? It comes out November 6th and it looks so cute. I have watched the Peanuts gang cartoons ever since I can remember. There’s so many that I love like A Charlie Brown Valentine or It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. My favorite is of course A Charlie Brown Christmas. Every year, we watch it and it brings my childhood Christmas right back to me. I am super happy to be teaming up with Albertson’s to get you excited for the release of the new Peanuts movie!
When you buy any three participating products, you can get a free Peanuts Trick-or-Treat bag like this one! It is easy to find which brands are participating in this promotion. Just look for the little tags on product’s throughout the store.
Speaking of Caramel Popcorn, I used Pop Secret’s Caramel microwave popcorn to make this snack mix. It makes for a quick treat. You can also use my homemade Caramel Popcorn recipe if you want. Then just add everything else to it. Don’t forget to add peanuts because obviously. It’s such a delicious snack to munch on while answering the door for Trick-or-Treaters or watching It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
Have your kids got their costumes all planned out? This year my kids are going to be a prison inmate, stick figure man, zombie and “Chase” of Paw Patrol. Be sure you follow me on Instagram where I will share these cute/creepy costumes on Halloween. We always have a church Halloween party and a Trunk-or-Treat in the parking lot. It’s a lot easier than driving house to house in the boonies where we live. Make this Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix for your little ghouls and boys and watch their faces light up!
- 2 bags Pop Secret Caramel microwave popcorn, popped and kernals removed
- ½ cup each cocktail peanuts, Reese's Pieces, candy corn, Reese's Minis and mini marshmallows
- ½ cup caramel bits
- 1 Tbsp. heavy cream
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- Spread the popcorn out on a cookie sheet lined with a baking mat or wax paper.
- Sprinkle all the candy evenly over the popcorn.
- Place caramel bits into a microwave safe bowl with the cream and heat for 1 minute. Stir and heat again in 20 second intervals until smooth. Drizzle over the popcorn mixture with a fork.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and heat at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the popcorn mixture with a fork.
- Let set. Place in fridge to set quicker.
- Break apart and place into a large serving bowl.
Be sure you enter the Charlie Brown Sweepstakes where you can win a trip to Snoopy’s home in California or a Peanuts Movie themed Xbox console and game!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Safeway. The opinions and text are all mine.