Butterscotch Pretzel Bars have so many tasty things happening in one place. The pretzels on top give it a nice crunch.
I’m sorry if you’re trying to eat healthy with it being the new year and all. You may want to look away on this one. There’s nothing healthy about this treat except maybe the pretzels. If you want, you can eat them and say the pretzels cancel everything else out. I will totally stand by you on that. Have you made any resolutions? I don’t do that. I have constant goals going on, but I never make actual resolutions. It’s too much pressure and I don’t like it. I just try to be my best and make good decisions on a daily basis. Sometimes I win, sometimes the dang sugar wins. Or what have you.
That’s hot fudge sauce on there. Yes I did. If you’re gonna do it, you gotta go all out. These Butterscotch Pretzel Bars will make you happy. There’s butterscotch chips, pretzels, hot fudge and the delicious blondies under it all. Make them and see for yourself how great they are!
- 1 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1½ cups butterscotch chips
- ⅔ cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 cup broken pretzels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- Beat together the butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add the butterscotch chips.
- Spread into baking dish.
- Spread the hot fudge sauce on top and add broken pretzels.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
Check out my All the Desserts board on Pinterest for more!