Bubble Up Carbonara is a great weeknight dinner recipe. It’s an easy dish that everyone will love! With just a few minutes of prep time, dinner will be ready fast.
Basically anytime bacon and bread is involved, a recipe will be amazing. Throw in Alfredo sauce and cheese and boom. You have one perfect recipe. I love bubble up recipes. You can pretty much turn anything into a bubble up dish. Like Bubble Up Enchiladas, Bubble Up Breakfast Casserole and Cherry Pie Bubble Up. These are some of the most popular recipes on my site. I am going to add cooked chicken to this the next time I make it. Anyone who eats this Bubble Up Carbonara loves it. It’s so easy to make and impresses everyone.
- 2 cans of refrigerated biscuits (jumbo or regular)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Alfredo sauce, garlic, bacon and Mozzarella cheese. Toss to combine.
- Place mixture into a greased 9×13 dish. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over all.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes more until golden.
- Make sure the biscuits are cooked through.