I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.
I went shopping at Walmart (which you can see here) to buy this delicious liquid gold and found it among a lot of other cheeses. It was not in the refrigerated section, but on the regular aisle.
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands biscuts, 8 count (I used the flaky layers kind)
- 6 eggs
- 1¼ C. milk
- 8 oz. Velveeta , cubed
- 1 C. shredded Colby Jack cheese
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Quarter biscuits and place in pan.
- Top with cooked bacon, Velveeta and Colby Jack cheese.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour over cheese and biscuits.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.