This Blueberry Swirl Cake takes only five minutes to prepare and is a great easy dessert to have in your recipe box!
With Independence Day coming up, this Blueberry Swirl Cake would be great to serve at your bbq’s. It’s blue so of course it goes with the theme! And it’s easyyyy. So so very easy to make. You have too much going on with all the festivities to be worrying about complicated desserts. I used Lucky Leaf fruit filling which made it even better.
Lucky Leaf has been making fruit filling for over 60 years so it’s safe to say they know what they’re doing! The flavor can’t be beat. And there is a lot of fruit in those cans, which is the best part! For this recipe, you just make the cake batter, drop some blueberry filling and swirl it around before baking. Easy peasy.
Serve it up with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and enjoy it all season long!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup water
- 1 can blueberry Lucky Leaf fruit filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and set aside.
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil and water. Pour into baking dish.
- Place spoonfuls of fruit filling over batter. Swirl with a knife in vertical and horizontal lines.
- Bake for 30 minutes until done.
- Enjoy with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Be sure to save this to your favorite Pinterest boards!
This sponsored post is part of my ongoing role as an ambassador for Lucky Leaf® Fruit Filling and Topping.