Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you. We saw some really wonderful ideas for do-it-yourself art and furniture during the party. There’s so much you can do with paint! Check out some of our favorite projects below.
Giant Feather Wall Art from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
The Secret to Painting Sharp Lines and Perfect Stripes from Do It Yourself Fun Ideas
DIY PVC Pipe Table from BrePurposed
DIY Shutter Screen from Lauren McBride
Pottery Barn Inspired Tandem Bike Art from Inspiration for Moms
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!