Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Are you revving up for the big game this weekend? We’re sure you have a few game-day favorites of your own that you serve up when you have a crew of fans to feed, but we definitely found a few new recipes to try in the link party. If you are looking for some fun, new game day recipes, try some of these!
Baked Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings at Moms Need to Know
Bean Salad with Fried Kalamata Olives from The Rebel Chick
Cheesy Hot Broccoli Dip from The Kitchen is My Playground
Chicken Fajita Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from I Thee Cook
Football Stadium Cookies from Living Better Together
Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party throughout the week on our blogs.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!