Your family will love these Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders. Mine did! They are a great alternative to the frozen stuff.
I am having so much fun this summer! I have taken a step back from social media except for the bare minimum needed for my blog. It’s been awesome. I haven been relaxing a lot! Well whenever I am not taking my kids here or there or going to this family gathering or that. Which means I have not been doing a whole lot of cooking. But I did make these Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders. They are so tasty and tender, obviously. Make them for your family and see what you think.
- 35 Ritz crackers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp dried minced onion
- 2½ tsp ground mustard
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 chicken tenders
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover a large baking sheet with foil or silicone baking mat.
- Put the crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pin until you have crumbs.
- In a bowl, mix together the Mayo, onion, and ground mustard. Add the crackers and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken tenders into mixture and place onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until done.
- Serve with favorite dipping sauces.