Bacon Ranch Chicken is a quick and easy dinner recipe with just 4 ingredients. You will be making this often on busy nights!
Do you guys often scramble to figure out what to cook for dinner? Do you have your stand-by dish that you make for those busy nights? Like spaghetti or pancakes? I have just the recipe for you! This Bacon Ranch Chicken is here to save your night. If you have bacon, ranch dressing, chicken and cheese on hand, you will always have a quick dinner recipe at your fingertips. It only takes about 30 minutes to cook which is perfect for when you have been on the go all day or got lost on a Netflix binge and realize that it’s 5 or 6 pm and you have no idea what you will make for dinner.
With Wright® Brand Bacon dinner is even better than usual. Their slices of bacon mean business. Sometimes other brands are just puny slices and you have to load up on the bacon to even feel like you ate any. Wright® Brand Bacon is bigger, better bacon with a thicker Cut, meatier slices, heartier flavor and is naturally hardwood smoked. There are many varieties to choose from: Honey Bourbon, Brown Sugar, Hickory Smoked, Applewood Smoked, Pecan Smoked, Maple, & Peppered Bacon. All of these are available at Walmart for a great price. You can save even more with this coupon!
Bacon Ranch Chicken couldn’t be any easier to make. Just spread ranch dressing on the chicken, top with bacon, bake and add cheese. Ta-da!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices Wright® Brand Bacon
- 4 Tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 baking dish that's been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Ranch Dressing on each chicken breast.
- Cut bacon slices in half and lay 2 pieces on each chicken breast.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through.
- Place 2 tablespoons of cheese on each chicken breast.
- Place back in oven and let the cheese melt.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Wright® Brand® Bacon. All opinions are 100% my own.