This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
Bacon Macaroni Casserole is a great weeknight meal. Add a side salad and you have an easy dinner recipe in 30 minutes.
Everyone loves a good dinner recipe that can be on the table in 30 minutes, right? Ok good because I have just the thing for you! This Bacon Macaroni Casserole made with the blue box that’s been in my life since I was old enough to eat it: Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. You can do so much with it besides eating it straight as on the box directions. And there’s 9 grams of protein per serving! WIN. It’s a great Fall recipe since school is back in session and we can use all the help we can get with dinner. It’s crazy at my house some evenings, I’ll tell you what. Grab a box at your local Walmart and get cooking. Your kids will thank you.
- 1 box Kraft Mac and Cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 6 cups water
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- ½ cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prepare the Mac and Cheese according to package directions.
- Stir in cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Add broccoli.
- Spray an 8x8 pan with cooking spray. Pour in Mac and Cheese. Top with cooked bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.