If you are looking for a dip that everyone will love, this Bacon Jalapeno Ranch Dip is it. Bacon, cheese, jalapenos… irresistible!
Are you into watching sports? I am not. I like soccer live and gymnastics during the olympics, but that is all. So when fall rolls around and it’s football season and then basketball season, I don’t care. I only watch the Superbowl for the commercials. My husband likes these sports, but thankfully he doesn’t put up a fight when it’s evening and my shows are on. Like he’d stand a chance anyway. Psh. However I do love all the food and treats that accompany sports parties. Like Cowboy Caviar, Mexican Egg Rolls or Golden Graham S’mores.
- 6 green onions (sliced)
- ⅓ C. jalapeno peppers (sliced, diced)
- ½ C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ C. sour cream
- 1½ C. mayonnaise
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix, dry not prepared
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 8 bacon strips (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for two hours so the flavors can meld.
- Serve with crackers, chips or veggies. You can save about a tablespoon of the bacon crumbles to garnish on top if you like.