If you like apple pie, you will love these Apple Pie Crescents. They are a cinch to put together because they use canned crescent rolls. The kitchen will smell divine and your family will flock to the kitchen to see what smells so good.
Hooray for Fall! I am so sorry if you are still in hot weather. I love the changing of the seasons. I love the perfectly cool Fall weather before it slips into winter when it is too cold for anything. Apple and Pumpkin seem to be the mascots for Fall. It’s just the way it is, so why fight it? There is no reason to. Embrace it and make yourself some Apple Pie Crescents.
Apple Pie Crescents
Author: Mandy Bird
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Crescent Rolls
- 1 C. peeled and finely diced tart apple (I used Granny Smith)
- ¼ C. finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- ⅔ C. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except rolls; stir till apples are coated well.
- Unroll crescents into triangles.
- Place a spoonful of apple mixture onto the wide part of the triangle; roll up.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool for one minute; remove to wire racks.