This Apple Pear Smoothie is a delicious mixture of fruit and spinach. You will never taste the spinach, just the refreshing apples and pears!
I love making smoothies. I love that my kids love them, too. I tried some Forelle Pears and Green Dragon Apples in this smoothie. It turned out so good. Melissa’s is so awesome to send them to me. Look how cute the pears are:
This was from my Instagram. My kids were excited to get a box of fruit in the mail! I used a little honey for sweetening when making this smoothie. I always use spinach because you can’t taste it and it’s so good for you. It just takes on the flavor of whatever is with it. Chia seeds also make their way into my smoothies. Such healthy stuff!
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and cut
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1-3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup milk of choice (cow, almond, coconut etc)
- handful of spinach
- Place all in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more milk to desired consistency if needed.
- Makes one large smoothie or two smaller smoothies.