Kitchen Executive Chef Silicone Baking Mats are made from 1.0mm thick silicone, which is 30% thicker than competitor’s mats,actually thicker than some of the bigger name silicone baking mats. This extra thickness makes these mats more durable and ensures they lay flat, making your baking more enjoyable.
They offer greater usable surface area, up to 20% more usable area, because of their thinner edging. You can bake more each time compared to other same size mats because of this.
You can do more than bake cookies on these mats. You can use them in place of cooking sprays, shortening, foil and parchment paper when baking. Roast veggies, fries, chicken nuggets, whatever! As you can see in the photo above, my cookies slid right off. You need these mats!
1 cup softened butter
1 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
4 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cream or tartar
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter, oil, and sugars. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and mix well. Beat in the vanilla.
- Add the flour, soda and tartar. Mix until combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
Connect with me…