I used Mint Oreo cookies and added some green food coloring to the cream cheese mixture. That’s all the mint I used. It was perfectly minty. If you like a stronger mint flavor you could add a dash of mint extract to the cream cheese mixture or pudding.
- Crush all Oreo cookies in a food processor until crushed. You could also put the cookies in a large resealable bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Save 1/2 cup of the crumbs for the topping.
- Pour the remaining crumbs into a 9×13 dish and add the melted butter.
- Stir and press into the bottom of the dish to make a crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk.
- Set in the fridge for now.
- Blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Mix and fold in one container of Cool Whip.
- Spread over the crust.
- Add pudding and spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with the other Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle the 1/2 c. Oreo crumbs over top.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
(click on the photos)